Spicy Rooster VEGAN Fettuccine Alfredo
- 4 Cups Cauliflower Florets (Approx. 1 medium cauliflower)
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (2 lg cloves)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened unflavoured almond milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Spicy Rooster Organic Everything Spice Blend
- Fettuccine pasta of choice (Approx. 8-10 oz)
- Fresh parsley, Basil for garnish
- (Optional add 1 T Vegan Butter)
**6-8 oz Broccoli Florets (Roast for @15 minutes in 400° Oven tossed with Olive Oil and 1 teaspoon Spicy Rooster Organic Everything Blend)
- Add cauliflower florets in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a low boil. Once boiling, cook for another 3-7 minutes until fork tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, add the oil into a skillet and saute the minced garlic over low heat for 4-5 minutes until softened and fragrant, but not browned.(Add vegan butter here if using)
- In a high speed blender, add the cooked and drained cauliflower, sauteed garlic, almond milk, lemon juice, spicy rooster everything seasoning. Blend until a smooth sauce forms.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain. Set Aside.
- Add cauliflower sauce into the empty pasta pot and add the pasta. Heat over low-medium until heated enough to your liking. Add salt to taste if needed.
- Serve with fresh minced parsley, basil and black pepper. Toss in roasted broccoli (can't forget your green veggies). Top with vegan parmesan cheese if your keeping it vegan.