Grilled EVERYTHING Chicken with Tomato Cucumber Salad
Let's face it, for most of us, when the New Year rolls around, we have a renewed motivation to loose a few extra pounds. That doesn't mean you have to load the freezer with boxes of low fat frozen meals, let Spicy Rooster help you make FRESH, great tasting, quick, healthy food.
Recipe time 10-12 minutes.
- 2 Organic Chicken Breasts
- 1 Pint Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 English Cucumber
- 1 Tablespoon Spicy Rooster Organic Everything Blend
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Distilled White Vinegar
- Optional 1 Tablespoon Fresh Dill
- In mixing bowl place cleaned and trimmer chicken breast, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and 1 tablespoon of Spicy Rooster Organic Everything Blend. Toss until evenly coated.
- Grill chicken 10-12 minutes (cook until internal temp reaches 165° or above). You can also use a grill pan on the stove or pan sear or oven roast. If searing of using grill pan, cook chicken for 3-4 minutes each side and finish in a 400° oven until cooked through.
- While Chicken is grilling slice cherry tomatoes in half, half and deseed cucumber with spoon. Cut into cubes.
- Place tomatoes and cucumbers in clean mixing bowl and toss with olive oil, white vinegar and a pinch of spicy rooster everything blend. Optional addition, 1 tablespoon of fresh dill chopped.
- Once chicken is cooked let rest for 3-5 minutes and serve with tomato and cucumber salad.