CRAZY-GOOD Caribbean Pork Loin
Pork tenderloin is lean and tasty and easy to prepare, especially with this recipe that sears the tenderloin to form a flavorful crust, sealing in the juiciness, then baking it in our own Caribbean Blend. So juicy and tender...
Pork tenderloins are some of easiest cuts of pork to prepare. They cook up quickly and retain their natural juiciness when you sear then bake them. There are many methods to cook this particular cut of meat, but we're going to keep it SUPER EASY! And you will love the end result, Deliciousness!
- First, pat the pork tenderloin dry with paper towel and then rub it down with your Spicy Rooster Caribbean seasonings. (Completely coat the tenderloin)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat a large pan to medium heat and add a bit of canola oil or olive oil.
- Then, sear your pork tenderloin on all sides until a nice crust forms on the meat. This is what seals in the natural juiciness of the meat.
- Finally, bake the pork tenderloin 15-20 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches a minimum of 145°. (Personal preference is 150-155°)
- Remove from heat, allow to rest a few minutes, then serve.