Baked Cajun Zucchini Fries
No one will miss french fries with these flavorful and healthy delights. Not to mention baked zucchini fries are also a great way to get your kids to eat their veggies!
What you need:
4 Large Zucchini
1/4 Cup Flour
1/4 Cup Milk
1 Cup Panko bread crumbs
2 Tablespoons SPICY ROOSTER ORGANIC CAJUN BLEND
What to do:
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash the zucchini and cut into slices that are approximately 1/2 an inch in thickness. Place the zucchini sticks in a plastic bag with the flour. Seal the bag and shake well until the zucchini sticks are lightly coated in flour on all sides.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. In another bowl, place breadcrumbs.
- Dip the zucchini in the egg mixture and then dredge in the panko so that all sides are well coated, then place on the baking sheet. Repeat until all zucchini sticks.
- Bake the zucchini in the oven for 20 minutes, flipping half way through to ensure they are evenly crisp and golden. (Also an option to help brown is to lightly spray with cooking spray before putting in the oven)
- Remove from oven and toss in bowl with Spicy Rooster Organic Cajun Blend. (Coat generously).
Enjoy plain or serve with dipping sauce.