Ultimate Oven Roasted Potatoes
Roasted potatoes are one of my favorite ways to enjoy potatoes. They are versatile, delicious, and easy to make. Not to mention roasted potatoes are so much healthier than French fries.
For the perfect roasted potato all you have to do is add some Spicy Rooster Everything Blend to some fresh cut russets and cook until crunchy and golden brown and thee wedges will be your new go to side dish!
Ingredients: (4 Servings)
3 Large Russets
3 Tablespoons of Canola Oil
3 Tablespoons of Spicy Rooster Everything Blend
• Wash and Clean potatoes and use paper towel to dry
• Preheat oven to 450 degrees (pre heat sheet pan to help with browning)
• Cut potatoes into wedges and put in metal bowl
• In Sauté pan warm oil (another trick that helps to brown your potatoes)
• Toss potatoes, with warm oil, and season generously with Spicy Rooster Everything Blend and evenly spread out on sheet pan (don't crowd or they won't brown)
• Bake for 50-60 minutes (until potatoes are crisp and golden brown) for even browning I recommend flipping halfway through.
For a fun twist serve with Spicy Rooster’s Quick and Easy Curry Ketchup.
Spicy Rooster Quick and Easy Curry Ketchup
• 1 cup of Tomato Ketchup
• 4 teaspoons of Spicy Rooster Curry Blend
• 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire Sauce
• 2 teaspoons of Honey
• 1 teaspoons of Water (or apple cider vinegar)